Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Project #2 E-cycling Event


I have to say the first time I heard about the project before it was explained to us I was a little nervous. Surprisingly though it seemed to be much simpler than i thought. Our main purpose in this project is to help the Denver Recycles program and Comcast in "Comcast E-Waste Eco Rally" cause. Simply put this eco-rally is an event to both help people recycle their electronics (especially Televisions) and educate the general public of the importance of recycling. Our role in this project is to promote this event and also recruit volunteers.





Our group is composed solely of male students “The Three Amigos”. I think we are going to do great in this project, having Erik and Jesse on my team will definitely put a lot of drive in to our efforts.

Personally this project is becoming an opportunity to learn and have fun with social media to promote this cause. Also this has inspired me to take a creative role and get more experience in my area of study, which is marketing. I really can't wait to see how this project will turn out.

Check out what all the buzz is about soon on:

Twitter, Myspace, Blogger, and more!


P.s. Please join us at: 183 Inverness Drive West on March 7th for our E-Waste, ECO-Rally! It will be fun and environmentally wise

No comments: